Football or soccer, as it is sometimes fondly called, is a very well-known sport that has its fan base spread all over the world, with thousands and thousands of football lovers in almost every country to date. Football lovers cheer in a raucous manner inside stadiums, have mugs of lager, and feel proud whenever their favorite team or sports star gets in one goal after another. And, if Messi or Ronaldo is down on the field, creating magic with the football, then the audience in the stands cheering their hearts out is always tenfold. But, sometimes just cheering from the stands is not enough because you would want to go ahead and bet amongst your friends and acquaintances and get a good deal of real money as well as fun along the way, right?
Well, that is amazing because if you are a sports betting enthusiast and a football fan of the highest order then you have reached the correct article because as you scroll down and read, you will get a clear and concise view of the best and different types of football bets that are available in the sports betting market depending on the sport and the sports betting site or sportsbook. According to the Telegraph UK, it is also extremely important that you know which football bet to place according to the kind of betting level you are at that is, whether you are a newcomer in the field of sports betting or an experienced veteran who not only knows about the sport and its rules but also has a lucid understanding of football betting.
The following are some of the most popular and best football bets available in the sports betting market for you to bet on and win big:
- Win/Draw/Win: This football bet does not demand intricate knowledge of football as a sport from any of you, hence making it an amazing football bet for all beginners. This is where you can easily just bet on the final result of the football match. Go now and check sportsbooks with such bet options at Bookmaker-Ratings. The first win in this bet is related to the home team winning the football match, the second one is related to a draw between the two competing teams and the third one is related to the other team winning the match instead of the home team. If you pick the correct team that wins the match, then you win big;
- Draw No Bet: Again another one for all the newbies in the field of sports betting in football, the Draw No Bet wager is a systematic one where if the teams playing on the field end up in a draw, then you get your bet back in full. On the other hand, you will also get a return if the team you pick or the home team actually wins. You only lose if the match does not end in a draw or if the home team or the team of your choice actually loses the match. However, do not expect huge wins from this bet, however safe it may be, because this bet has lower odds than others;
- Both Teams to Score (BTTS): This bet is very easy to score with and it gets you pretty good wins in the process. Here, you just have to either bet for the fact that both teams will actually score a goal or against the aforementioned statement;
- Both Teams to Score (BTTS) + Win: This bet is very simple to understand and to score with and it gets you fairly amazing wins in the process. Here, you just have to either bet for the fact that both teams will actually score a goal or against the aforementioned statement. But, added to just the BTTS bet, you also have the added space to bet regarding whether a team will win or not. The interesting bit is also that this bet is always available, even till the last minute. Since it is slightly more difficult to win, this bet can get you, if you are moderately experienced as a sports bettor, pretty awesome wins;
- Correct Score: Another one of the slightly more difficult bets, the Correct Score bet has amazing returns available since it is just that hard to nail or predict correctly. This football bet entails that you should place a bet on the correct final score of a football match fixture and is so hugely popular when it comes to Live Betting or In-Play Betting at sports betting sites or sportsbooks where the game is divided into segments or time periods. There are some sportsbooks or sports betting sites that will also allow you to place Correct Score bets every fifteen minutes which is so much easier than the entire ninety minutes that you can predict in a more difficult manner. You could also just as easily also perform a pre-match bet if you are feeling adventurous or up for more fun;
- First Goal Scorer: This is another easy bet for newbies and veterans alike. For this bet, all you have to do is to predict which particular football sports star in the game will score the first goal amongst all the others on the field belonging to the particular teams playing on a certain day. If your prediction lands correctly, then you are in for a good deal of money;
- Scorecast/Wincast: This is a much preferable football bet for all those who are actually veterans or in for some high-risk ventures, although it is advisable not to bet way too high an amount on this bet since the chances of winning are pretty small and slim. But, what do you have to do then? All you have to do is predict which particular football sports star in the game will score the first goal amongst all the others on the field belonging to the particular teams playing on a certain day as well as predict the final result. If you win, you win big.
For more types of football bets, check out the complete list at OLBG now!
Go right ahead and understand their lucidly explained football bets and then check out the best sportsbook lists to get the most amazing deals ever! Football is your one true love? Then bet away!