Sports betting is very popular in Great Britain. The thing is it combines two pleasant activities: you watch the game of your favorite team and at the same time you can earn some cash on betting. In 2021, more than half of UK bettors are betting on football and playing at the Jackpot Charm casino. Betting on Formula-1 cannot be called the most popular betting option in Europe for now. However, the only reason for this is that many novice bettors simply do not know how to bet correctly on races in order to win. In the article, you will learn about the features of the “royal race” and what bets can be placed here. And also, we will share with you tips to help you quickly deal with such an exotic kind of sports betting.
Formula-1 races are also called royal rallies. UK gamblers enjoy the best online casinos, as well as UK bettors, making bets on sports competitions. Formula-1 takes place on all five continents of our planet. Formula-1 races consist of several stages that affect the outcome of the competition.
Formula-1 racers are unique athletes, each of whom has his own unique driving style. Each driver has favorite tracks and the most wanted places to ride. For example, some racers have a better feel for slow city tracks, while others enjoy fast racing roads. Thus, the racer can use his advantages, or vice versa, to be limited by the features of a particular track. The result of arrival depends on it.
Formula-1 seasons consist of individual Grands Prix, the number of which is determined by a pre-approved calendar. Recently, each season of the royal race consists of 20 stages.
That race comes with a unique scoring system. This system changes depending on some operational factors. To date, the principle of scoring points, adopted in 2010, is considered relevant. According to this established program, prize points are awarded to the racers who took the first 10 places. For the victory, the driver gets 25 points.
Types of bets on Formula-1
This is not football or even hockey. If you are going to bet on a Formula-1 tournament, you should find out the types of bets that are relevant at the moment:
- Long-term rates. Here the bettor makes a forecast and puts money on the whole season. Who will be the winner of the championship, who will enter the top three, which team will receive the Constructors’ Cup, and so on? There may be about 50 outcomes in total.
- The wager for qualification. The line of such bets is more extensive than the previous option. The current set of available bets are “Who will win”, “Who is higher”, “The winner’s gap from the second place”, “The pilot of the team will win”, etc. In total, you will find about 80 outcomes here.
- Forecast for the race. More than 300 outcomes are presented here.
Also, many bookmakers offer the following types of additional bets in Formula-1:
- From the 1st to 6th place
- From the 1st to 10th place
- The fastest lap
- Which team’s pilot will leave the race
With experience, you will understand which bets are the most optimal and profitable. In the meantime, we offer you a list of useful tips.
Betting on Formula 1 – professional tips
It’s real to make money on sports betting, you just need to know some secrets. Here are the most useful tips for Formula-1 betting newcomers:
- Make bets for each race. With long-term wagers, you become dependent on a lot of accidents. Also, many bookmakers add a huge margin on outright. Injuries to athletes, withdrawal of the team from the championship, various sanctions, and other unpredictable cases can affect your bet during the event.
- Learn carefully the statistics of past performances of the drivers. Stay up to date with the current and past sporting events.
- Avoid betting on free races. Most often, during training, racing teams test various novelties, pick settings for qualification and race, so not always the favorites justify their status.
- Don’t bet on events with more than two racers. You are unlikely to win by making such a bet since the chance of guessing the outcome is pretty low.
- Always find out the weather forecast before the race. Weather conditions affect the conduct of the race, especially since some racers prefer to rally in the rain. You need to be aware of such preferences.
And one more important point. Bookmakers, when drawing up lines for Formula-1, focus mainly on the statistics of previous competitions. This is the advantage of a player who can study more information about the upcoming event when creating a personal forecast and take into account all the defining nuances.
Betting on Formula-1 is a bright and promising activity that can bring you profit and exciting minutes from watching the race. But to get the best of it, before predicting the outcome of a racing event, discover all the necessary details and aspects. Betting on Formula-1 is not an easy task that not all bettors can do. Is it really possible to earn some cash on it? Of course, yes. But to do this, you need to have expert knowledge about the modern racing environment and follow current sporting events. Choose a reliable bookmaker who offers good odds and starts earning on the royal races as thousands of bettors in Europe and the world are already doing.