It is no surprise that the jeep wrangler is considered to be an all-time favorite off-road car. This is simply because of its domineering style when it comes to off-road capabilities. The new model of jeep wrangler also has stolen the show. This is because it is a one-of-a-kind style adorned with a long list of technology and comfort features. So if you want the best jeep wrangler that you can buy, then a new model of jeep wrangler is an ideal choice for you.
Due to the jeep wrangler’s immense popularity and quality performance, there come a lot of questions. One of the common questions asked by most people is, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?”. The answer is, each jeep wrangler configuration or trim weighs differently. So, to find the exact weight for that model that you are interested in, then you should look for its specific weight.
The Jeep Wrangler Weight by 2019’s Trim or Configuration
- Jeep Wrangler Sport weighs about 3,970 lbs. (1800 kg)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited weighs about Sport 4,201 lbs. (1905 kg)
- Its Unlimited Sport S weighs about 4,201 lbs. (1905 kg)
- Its Unlimited Moab weighs about 4,345 lbs. (1970 kg)
- This Jeep Unlimited Sahara weighs about 4,431 lbs. (2009 kg)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon weighs about 4,439 lbs. (2013 kg)
Now you know how much a jeep wrangler unlimited weighs according to 2019 trim, which one do you like?
That’s, said let’s go into checking some of the jeeps wrangler’s specs.
The specs for 2019 Jeep Wrangler
The rapid advancement in technology experienced nowadays means that there are new and advanced features developed daily. So, let’s dive into the popular SUV’s hood to know what’s underneath it.
According to the latest 2019 designs for jeep wranglers, drivers can now choose between these two engines.
- Direct-Injection Turbo engine (2.0L). With this engine, you can expect it to produce a 295 lb-ft of torque and a 270 hp. This 2.0L engine design gifts you with a 3,500 lb maximum towing ability.
- Pentastar V6 engine (3.6L). Also available is this 3.6L engine ability to produce a horsepower of up to 285 and 260 lb-ft of torque. This V6 engine can grant with a 3,500 pounds towing capacity.
The other thing to note is that most Rubicon Jeep Wrangler comes with Dana® 44 axles. This plays an important role when it comes to Jeep’s durability when taking a rough off-road trip. And not only does it contribute to its durability, but it also contributes to its hefty weight.
So what else is in the interior of your Jeep Wrangler? Well, besides the engine, there are some other features designed into your 2019 Jeep Wrangler. So, to make it simple, we have organized them into three categories. These categories include:
- The Comfort Features
- Technology Features and
- Cargo Space
So, let’s have a look at what it is in every one of these categories.
The comfort features
For a relaxed drive, Wrangler has got some comfort features designed inside it. These features include:
- Air conditioning
- A tilting steering wheel
- Keyless Go
- cloth upholstery
- A six-way height-adjustable driver seat.
All these features plus many other comfort features have been inscribed to jeep wrangler to provide a balance of both utility and convenience.
Not only are the comfort and convenience features found in your wrangler, but also you can find tech features too. The main aim of these features is to provide connectivity and entertainment. Therefore, these features include:
- A 7-Inch Touchscreen Uconnect® system. You will also get the Android Auto®, Apple CarPlay™, and satellite radio.
- A ParkView® rear back up camera that is most useful when it comes to trailer hitching and parallel parking.
- And finally, integrated voice command with Bluetooth®. So, if you need to stream your favorites jams playlist or make hand-free calls, then this feature can be of importance to you.
Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space
You will probably be having some cargo, right? And there is nothing better than having a wrangler with sufficient. Therefore, the good is that its cargo space design suits both work and play. So, here are some of the cargo spaces in a jeep wrangler.
- It has seating for up to 5 inside it as well as the ability and flexibility to fold rear seats.
- In the interior and on the front head- and legroom, you will find 42.6 and 41.2 cubic feet of space.
More About the Jeep Wrangler
After know-how much Jeep Wrangler unlimited weighs, there are also other things you should learn about Jeep Wrangler itself. It is essential to know more about its exciting tech features, maintenance, and other things too. So if you are interested to know these and more others, keep reading this article, and we will help you learn more about your favorite Jeep Wrangler.
The Jeep Wrangler’s gas mileage
Just like you are curious about its weight, maintenance, and performance, then I guess you are also curious about its gas mileage. Knowing your favorite Jeep’s fuel economy numbers is always an essential factor. To help with this, we have brought one of our Jeep dealership members to help teach you about this and more others.
Fuel economy for a Standard 3.6L Pentastar® V6
Considering it churns out a horsepower of 285and 260 lb-ft of torque, then you should not be worried. Its gas mileage is 23 MPG highway and 18 MPG city. Remember, the jeep wrangler is adorned with a powerful engine capable of proving a 3,500 lbs towing capacity. This is why Jeep wrangler provides one of the world’s best off-road performance and highly rated for this.
Fuel economy for 2.0L Turbocharged I4
So, if you are the kind of person who prefers the fuel economy more, then this will be an ideal choice for you. By choosing this optimal 2.0L turbocharged I4 engine, then your economy numbers will be 23 MPG city and 25 MPG highway. This 2.0L engine offers a horsepower of up to 270 and a 290 lb-ft of torque. Still powerful, right? And more importantly, you will get the ultimate off-road performance powered its 3,500-pound towing capacity.
What is The Jeep Wrangler Capability?
We all like debating and boasting around with different car models’ capabilities. So, do you know any excellent ability associated with Jeep wrangler? If yes, then what is your favorite capacity?
Jeep Wrangler is known to be legendary when it comes to off-road performance, right? But what makes it these good? So, here are most of its fascinating features and capability specs.
- Jeep Wrangler has a standard 4×4 system
- It has a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 lbs
- It is adorned with locking differentials
- This Jeep comes with Dana® 44 solid axles
- It has got a Trail Rated® off-road performance
Learn More About Jeep Wrangler Maintenance Plan
What is a fundamental component of having a durable car? I think you have already guessed it. So, a vehicle maintenance plan is the actual core components. If today you decide to ask most Jeep Wranglers owners why they invest in knowing or having a maintenance plan, then they will with no doubt tell you it’s worth it. Whether you own a 4-door or 2-door Wrangler, you should have a maintenance schedule.
Remember, Just as important as regular maintenance is, some maintenance tools need to be in your collection, such as Floor-Jack, tire pressure in place as these tools will help you on your journey, as well as less cost in your garage.
So, in this article, we have decided to share with you our jeep wrangler maintenance schedule.
Jeep wrangler maintenance plan
A Monthly Plan.
- Inspecting fluid levels (brake, windshield washer, engine oil, coolant, etc.)
- Checking the exterior and interior lights to see if they are okay
- You are checking on your Wrangler’s tire pressure
- Inspect battery terminals, exhaust, door latches, brake pads, rotate the tires, and change the oil if its due
A 20,000 Miles plan
- what to inspect
- Brake linings
- Front and rear axle fluid
- Universal joints
- Front suspension and the tie rod ends
- What to replace
- You should replace your cabin air filter
A 30,000 to 40,000 Miles’ plan
- What to inspect
- You should perform all the 20,000 miles’ inspection procedures, including fluid case inspection
- What to replace
- You should replace your engine air cleaner
- What to change
- Change the front and rear axle fluid and manual transmission fluid
A 60,000 Miles’ plan
- What to inspect
- It is recommended that you do both the above stages inspections and replacements
- What to replace
- Replace the spark plugs on the 2.0L engine wranglers
- What to Change
- Make the changes similar to what you did in the 30,000 to 40,000 miles category
And that is all you need to ensure that your Wrangler stays up to date with its maintenance schedule.
Now I guess you know enough to ensure you can choose, use, or maintain your favorite jeep wrangler. Besides all these, there are plenty of reasons why you should put Jeep Wrangler at the top of your shopping list. Remember, it is unique, and it has superior off-road capabilities.