The kitchen is considered one of the dirtiest places at home. During the cooking process, a sticky layer of grease instantly appears on various surfaces. The pedantic housekeepers will argue that it is worth just regularly wiping all the covers, but it doesn’t always work in practice. Some contamination is hard to remove even when it is fresh. How to make the kitchen clean? Let’s consider the most effective options together!
Thinking about how to wash the grease from kitchen furniture, many forget about the importance of keeping the polished surface intact, preserving the gloss, and preventing the numerous scratches formation. When trying to remove old, dried grease, remember that furniture can be damaged by overwork. There will be no fat, but the decorative layer will also be damaged.
To remove such contamination delicately, you can use the commercial steam cleaner, especially if you have a restaurant or café, where everything should meet the strictest sanitary standards. Steam removes scale, fat, burns, etc. It also kills bacteria and fungus. So, you get additional disinfection while unnecessary odors go away.
Sometimes, if steam cleaning is dangerous for a certain surface, it is better to use special chemicals. It is only crucial to choose a product with such a composition that is suitable for the materials and surfaces in your kitchen. For example, MDF facades covered with film or plastic cannot be washed with chemicals containing chlorine and abrasive particles. A good manufacturer will always write what can and cannot be washed with a product. For example:
- The Israeli “Bagi” gel is suitable for removing old fat on ovens, stoves, and hoods;
- “Sanita Anti-Fat” will help clean the tiles from grease stains in the kitchen;
- “Dr. Beckmann Miracle Paste 3 in 1” will cope with washing natural and artificial sinks and tables made of porcelain stoneware;
- You can clean up the washing machine drum with “Professional Anti-Fat OfficeClean”;
- In the fight against grease and carbon on the sink, grill, or stove, “Clean Home” will be handy.
What Is the Best Product for Fat Removal to Buy?
There are two ways to remove grease from your kitchen: to use household chemicals or steam cleaners. Actually, the choice of one method divides all the housekeepers into two camps. Users of domestic chemicals think that this is a more effective and quick way to clean the kitchen, while opponents note that speed and effect are often achieved in a not entirely safe way, indicating the toxicity of such products. If you still want to use chemicals, start by observing a few general rules:
- before using household chemicals, read the instructions, check the concentration and compatibility of the product with certain materials;
- when cleaning, use soft materials such as sponges, flannel, microfiber;
- try not to use metal brushes and scrapers;
- give up abrasive products, otherwise, scratches will inevitably appear;
- when working with powerful chemicals, ventilate the room;
- do not forget to protect your hands and eyes.
Be prepared for the fact that you will have to make several attempts in case of heavy dirt. Good luck!