Who Is The Azure Administrator Associate For?
The Azure Microsoft MS-100 is an intermediate-level designation under the Azure product category. If you aren’t sure whether you should invest time in getting certified or whether the Azure Administrator is the right fit for you, then you should use the following tips as a framework to make an informed decision.
- If you are a beginner, then start with the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals accreditation. Having a solid knowledge base and some experience using Azure in an enterprise setup can ease your way to the Azure Administrator Associate certification
- It’s more about administration and less about coding. If you are looking to pursue a career as a Microsoft AZ-303, the Azure Administrator Associate certification isn’t the right fit for you.
- If your goal is to become an Azure Solutions Architect expert, then earning The Azure Administrator Associate will put you on the right track.
- If you’ve had 2-3 years of Azure experience working in the industry, want to be formally recognized for the experience yourself towards exciting career options.
How To Earn The Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification?
To earn this certification, all you have to do is to pass the Microsoft AZ-104 exam. The domains covered by this test include the management of Azure identities and governance, storage management and implementation, deploying and managing Azure compute resources, virtual network configuration and management, and Azure resource management and backup.
There are various resources available for you to prepare for this Microsoft evaluation such as the online and instructor-led classes offered by this Microsoft MS-101, books written by renowned authors who are professionals in the field, tutorial videos on platforms like YouTube, and practice tests, and more.
Job Opportunities Available For Microsoft Azure Administrator Certified Professionals
Earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification paves the way to many job opportunities not just in the field of IT but in sectors that make use of Azure technologies. Some such positions you can apply for include:
- Azure Cloud Administrator
- IT Systems Administrator
- Azure Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Server Administrator
- Microsoft AZ-304
In addition to the availability of many job opportunities, the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate accreditation is highly sought after as it is one of the highest-paying certifications in the cloud industry. A professional holding this credential can expect an average salary of $125,993.
Adding this certification to Microsoft MS-900 is also a great way to increase your demand and get a promotion from your current position as it displays that you possess a set of skills that can benefit the organization immensely if put to use. For instance, only a professional who is highly competent with Azure Administration can help an organization set up the most optimum Azure system with regards to cost, efficiency, and performance.
Getting yourself Microsoft Azure Administrator Certified is a great way to enter the field of IT and give your career an immediate boost. It offers a plethora of career opportunities with great benefits that tag along. All you have to do is to ace the Microsoft AZ-400 and you’re good to go!